It promises to offer TV viewers a sideways look at the princess, pictured, who lived in the shadow of her sister, the Queen.
What does LATP stand for?
LATP stands for Look at the Princess
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LATP
We have 3 other meanings of LATP in our Acronym Attic
- Latvian Transatlantic Organization (Riga, Latvia; est. 2000)
- Library of Ancient Texts Online (Greek texts)
- Los Alamos Technology Office
- Life After the Oil Crash
- Laser Astrometric Test of Relativity (NASA program at JPL using the ISS to help refine Einstein's theory of relativity)
- Los Angeles Theatre Organ Society
- Leafers at the Pit (UK)
- League of American Theatres and Producers, Inc.
- Lima Army Tank Plant (Lima, OH)
- Live At the Apollo (album)
- Longer Acting Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Louisiana Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Left Atrial Transesophageal Pacing Test
- Large Area Tracking Range
- Lésions Attribuables Au Travail Répétitif
- Light Aircraft Training (US Air Force)
- Linear Adaptive Transmitter/Receiver
- Los Alamos Translation
- Low Altitude Threat Radar
- Laboratoire de Transcription et de Recherches pour Aveugles et Amblyopes (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fincher, who took her first picture of Diana in 1980 when she was 19-year-old Lady Diana Spencer, aims for a balanced look at the princess in her book, which comes out Aug.
Look at the Princess finds Crichton, Aeryn, Rygel, D'Argo, and Chiana on a planet about to crown their new monarch.