Swig Equities & Longwing Real Estate Ventures, LLC, a member of the Dubai Investment Group, have owned 110 William Street since 2004 and recently renovated the lobby and curtain wall facade, as well as the security and fire life-safety systems of the building.
What does LREV stand for?
LREV stands for Longwing Real Estate Ventures (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LREV
- Land Resources and Environmental Sciences (Montana State University)
- Lecture Room Equipment Services (UK)
- Least Restrictive Environment Team
- Long-Range Electron Transfer
- Long-Range Environmental Transport (chemical pollution)
- Long-Reach Ethernet Training (Cisco)
- Low-Risk Exercise Test
- luminescence resonance energy transfer
- Large River Ecosystem Unit (Ontario, Canada)
- Lighthouse Real Estate Ventures, Inc. (est. 1996; West Hampstead, NY)
- Ladle Refining Furnace (steel manufacturing)
- Land Rover Forum (Norway)
- Language Related Factor
- Lantbrukarnas Riksförbund (Sweden, Federation of Swedish Farmers)
- Laser Range Finder
- Laser Resonance Fluorescence
- Last Return Filed (IRS)
- Lateral Range Function
- Legal Resources Foundation
- Leukemia Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
real estate market in 2003 through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Longwing Real Estate Ventures.
Sovereign is a recently formed entity that leased nineteen of Mariner's former Florida SNFs following their sale to Formation Capital, LLC and Longwing Real Estate Ventures, LLC effective October 1, 2003.
Through long-term relationships with Local Operating Partners, Longwing Real Estate Ventures focuses on leveraging its equity and the equity of its partners through the intelligent use of creative structures and value-added ideas.
And last month, in a joint venture between Oxford Lodging Advisory & Investment Group, LLC, of San Francisco, and DIG affiliate, Longwing Real Estate Ventures purchased the famed Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco with plans to spend $20 million on renovations to keep the hotel running.
BULLETIN BOARD: MHCA) ("Mariner") announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement, with an affiliate (the "Purchaser") of Formation Capital, LLC and Longwing Real Estate Ventures, LLC, to divest 20 of its Florida skilled nursing facilities ("SNFs").
The announcement was made today by Maki Nakamura Bara, partner and co-founder of Oxford Lodging Advisory & Investment Group, LLC, on the occasion of the firm's acquisition of the 357-room Inn of Chicago with Longwing Real Estate Ventures, LLC, a member of the Dubai Investment Group.
Longwing Real Estate Ventures, LLC, a member of the Dubai Investment Group, is a New York-based private real estate investment company established to make investments across industries and market segments in North America.