McFadden is the current president of the Longs Peak Credit Union Chapter and is a member of the Rocky Mountain CUES council board.
What does LPCU stand for?
LPCU stands for Longs Peak Credit Union (Loveland, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LPCU in our Acronym Attic
- Long Pointer to Const String
- Libertarian Party at Colorado State University
- Lambeth Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Libertarian Party of Connecticut (political group)
- Licensed Professional Christian Therapist (American Association of Christian Therapists, Inc.)
- Links Park Community Trust (Montrose, Scotland, UK)
- Lothian Primary Care Trust (Lothian, Scotland, UK)
- Low-Power Current Transformer
- Low Power Cryogenic Test Bed
- Long Pointer to a Constant null-Terminated String (C programming/Windows API)
- Li Po Chun United World College (Hong Kong)
- Laser Photocoagulation of Communicating Vessels
- Liquid Propane Crossover Valve
- Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Libertarian Party of Canada Voting Member
- Long Pulse Continuous Wave
- Lower Penns Creek Watershed Association
- Long Pointer to Const Wide String
- Amphibious Transport Dock (US Navy ship designation)
- Assault Ship (Royal Navy ship designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is expanding its reach across the state's Front Range by making plans to merge with the $20 million Longs Peak Credit Union of Loveland, which had been until recently under a cease and desist order to restore its net worth.