Like many other players in the industry, APC too faced the effects of the global economic situation, seeing reduced demand for its combined manufacturing capacity of 460,000 tonnes per annum between the Riyadh mill and the new mill in Jubail, The Jubail mill in Madinat Al Jubail, which was commissioned in 2009, has a capacity of 300,000 tonnes of longitudinal submerged arc welded (LSAW) large diameter (16 to 48 inch and 12.
What does LSAW stand for?
LSAW stands for Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSAW
We have 4 other meanings of LSAW in our Acronym Attic
- Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioners (Virginia Department of Health Professions; Richmond, VA)
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (movie)
- Life Sucks and Then You Die
- Leinster School Athletics Union (est. 1929; Ireland)
- Lviv State Agrarian University (Lviv-Dubliany, Ukraine)
- Lao Student Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Liquor Stores Association of Victoria Inc. (Australia)
- Logistics Staff Assistance Visit (US DoD)
- Land Surveyors Association of Washington
- Leaky Surface Acoustic Wave
- Longitudinal Study of American Youth
- Longitudinal Surveys of Australian Youth (research program; Australia)
- Labor Standards Bureau
- Laboratory Services Branch (various locations)
- Laconia Savings Bank (New Hampshire)
- Laguna Seca Blue (BMW auto color)
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band (Cedarburg, WI)
- Landing Ship Barge
- Landing Ship, Bombardment (hull classification; US Navy)
- Landing Support Battalion (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LUXEMBOURG & CALABAR, Nigeria -- Regulatory News: ArcelorMittal, the world's largest steel company, today announced its intention to construct a 300 000 tonne per annum Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded pipe mill in Nigeria.