The Echo Ranger builds upon research and development performed by Boeing in support of its Long-Term Mine Reconnaissance System (LMRS), a five-year, $100 million contract from the U.
What does LMRS stand for?
LMRS stands for Long-term Mine Reconnaissance System (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LMRS
We have 7 other meanings of LMRS in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Marine Riser Package (ocean drilling)
- Land Mobile Radio Quality Assurance Scheme
- Le Marchant Regulatory Risk (Guernsey)
- Living Marine Resources Research (various locations)
- Lupus Multiplex Registry & Repository
- Land Mobile Radio Service
- Laser Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer (physics)
- Leeds Model Railway Society (UK)
- Livestock Market Reporting Service
- Localized Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Living Marine Resources Science and Management
- Laboratory for Multiscale Regenerative Technologies (Cambridge, MA)
- Latent Muscle Reaction Timing (sports medicine)
- Learning Multiple Race Track
- Liberty Mountain Race Team
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Logistics Management Responsibility Transfer
- London Motorcycle Rider Training Ltd. (London, UK)
- Longtown Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Library Management Research Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To this end, both Near-Term and Long-Term Mine Reconnaissance Systems (NMRS and LMRS) programs have been established.
today announced that Boeing has selected its MULTI Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the company's Long-term Mine Reconnaissance System (LMRS).