Volatility - The best ways to accurately take a view on the volatility of mid-term or long-term swap rates.
What does LTSR stand for?
LTSR stands for Long-Term Swap Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTSR
We have 5 other meanings of LTSR in our Acronym Attic
- Long Term Share Purchase Plan (investment)
- Lake Temagami Site Region
- Laughing Till Snot Runs
- Learning Technology Support Review team
- Let a Thousand Stones Roll
- Linear Transformation Shift Register
- London Tilbury and Southend Railway (UK)
- Lone Tree Scout Reservation
- Long-Term Safety Review
- Long-Term Structured Residence
- LongTerm Science Review
- Looney Tunes Space Race (Dreamcast game)
- Lost Time Severity Rate
- Long Term Stewardship and Reanalysis Facility (Global High-Resolution Sea Surface Temperature Pilot Project)
- Learning Technology Support Service (UK)
- Linear-Time Subset Scanning
- Livermore Time-Sharing System
- Local Telecommunications Services and Support
- Long Term Scientific Study
- Long Term Service and Support (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, whereas some lenders are having to re-price upwards, our funding reflects our strength and we are able to take advantage of the current decrease in long-term Swap rates, and price a 10-year fix well in advance of anything else in the market.