As per long-term strategic plan, BASF wants to enlarge its support for professional agricultural markets in Nile and Middle East.
What does LTSP stand for?
LTSP stands for Long-Term Strategic Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTSP
We have 26 other meanings of LTSP in our Acronym Attic
- Lead Transportation Security Officer
- Learning Technology Standards Observatory
- Live Tonight Sold Out (Nirvana video album)
- Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra (Lone Tree, CO)
- Long Term Standing Offer
- Lava Tree State Park (Hawaii)
- League of Tourism Students of the Philippines (est. 2007)
- Linux Terminal Server Project
- Long Term Science Plan (NASA)
- Long-Term Site Productivity (soil study)
- Long-Term Surveillance Plan (US Department of Energy)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary At Philadelphia
- Long Term Savings Plan for Management Employees (American Telegraph and Telephone; defined contribution plan)
- Long Term Share Purchase Plan (investment)
- Lake Temagami Site Region
- Laughing Till Snot Runs
- Learning Technology Support Review team
- Let a Thousand Stones Roll
- Linear Transformation Shift Register
- London Tilbury and Southend Railway (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also underscores Kodak's confidence in CBRE's knowledge and understanding of Kodak's internal systems, processes, and long-term strategic plans.
The audit also determined a need for a long-term strategic plan.
FOURTH-QUARTER NET RISES 38 PERCENT ON 6-PERCENT SALES INCREASE Year Net Up 21 Percent to Record Level on 9-Percent Sales Gain; Gross and Net Margins Show Improvements as Long-Term Strategic Plan Broadens GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.
The Company considers this invitation an exceptional opportunity and will evaluate it in accordance with its long-term strategic plan.
The Board feels strongly that Gold Kist's successful execution of its long-term strategic plan will bring greater value than the current offer from Pilgrim's Pride.
Barbas worked closely with the CEO and Board in the development of Chesapeake's long-term strategic plan.
John Schlifske, senior vice president of Investment Products Services and Affiliates for Northwestern Mutual, said, "For this complex conversion, we needed an industry leader with high-quality processing tools and solutions, as well as a long-term strategic plan, and Pershing was a perfect fit.