I don't underestimate the importance of keeping good fitness and being active as part of a long-term health plan.
What does LTHP stand for?
LTHP stands for Long-Term Health Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTHP
We have 6 other meanings of LTHP in our Acronym Attic
- Low Time High Frequency Selectivity
- Liner Terms Hook/Hook (shipping)
- Literacy Through Hip Hop (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Long Term Home Health Care
- Long Term Home Health Care Program
- Laboratory of Information Theory
- Long-Term Hydrologic Impact Assessment
- Long-Term Harvest Level (agriculture; Canada)
- Long-Term Hydrologic Observatory
- Latino Transitional Housing Partnership (est. 1999)
- Low-Temperature Heat Pump
- Lactate Threshold Heart Rate
- Liz Thompson Human Resources (UK)
- Lacey Township High School (Lacey Township, New Jersey)
- Lackawanna Trail Junior/Senior High School (Factoryville, Pennsylvania)
- Lake Travis High School (Austin, TX)
- Lane Tech High School (Chicago, IL)
- Lockport Township High School (Illinois)
- Long-Term Housing Strategy (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My first survival tip is to know that it is normal to add a few pounds at this time of the year," says Carole, who also stresses that planning is essential for any successful long-term health plan.
As part of the emirate's long-term health plan, the DHA requires healthcare standards and regulations for various regulatory bodies in Dubai, including free zones such as Dubai Healthcare City and Dubiotech, Ministry of Health and Dubai Municipality to come together.