Iain Kerr, BLCS chief executive, said: "This new provision to breeders is a major, long-term extension of the BLCS' core work.
What does LTE stand for?
LTE stands for Long-Term Extension
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTE
We have 72 other meanings of LTE in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Tension Experiment (band)
- Local Tax Effort (Missouri)
- Local Thermodynamic Emissions
- Local Thermodynamic Equilibrium
- Local Transport and Erection (contracts)
- London Tests of English (language examinations)
- Long Term Evaluation (wireless communications)
- Long Term Evolution (3GPP 4G technology)
- Long-Term Effect
- Long-Term Exposure (various applications)
- Loss of Tail Rotor Effectiveness (rotary wing aircraft)
- Low Temperature Electronics
- Low Thrust Engine
- Low-Tide Elevation
- Lung Thromboembolism
- Long Term Evolution-Advanced (mobile communication standard)
- Leukotriene E4 (lipid mediator)
- ComMark Lesotho Textile Exporters Association (Lesotho, Africa)
- Land Trust of East Alabama (Auburn, AL)
- Learning Through Enquiry Alliance (UK conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bayer HealthCare today announced positive data from the interim analysis of the on-going CHEST-2 trial with riociguat, the open-label long-term extension of the pivotal Phase III study CHEST-1, at the 5th World Symposium of Pulmonary Hypertension (WSPH) in Nice, France.
I feel I am continuing to improve and develop on and off the field, and it was a very easy decision to sign a long-term extension.
NACD members are willing to invest the time and resources to comply with this important regulation and would welcome the certainty of a clean, long-term extension," said NACD President Chris Jahn.
Bulgaria's contracts with Gazprom expire end of 2012 and the Russian company has until end of June to specify terms for a possible long-term extension.
Congress continues its effort to pass a long-term extension of the National Flood.
Lastly, the letter urges Congress to approve long-term extensions of the Andean Trade Preferences and Drug Eradication Act and the Generalized System of Preferences, which would allow for more economic sourcing of inputs for U.
Young, who has been touted by Gatlandas his successor after theNew Zealander signed a long-term extension to 2015 this week, is set to coach the Baa-Baas againstWales on June 4 at the Millennium Stadium.