It only appears inside of a marriage or long-term committed relationship.
What does LTCR stand for?
LTCR stands for Long-Term Committed Relationship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of LTCROther Resources:
We have 3 other definitions for LTCR in our Acronym Attic
- Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
- Little Tikes Commercial Play Systems
- Long-Term Care Physicians Section (Minnesota Medical Directors Association)
- Land Titles Conversion Qualified (real estate)
- Long-Term Care Quote
- Leisure Time Casinos & Resorts, Inc.
- Long Term Care Regulatory (Texas Department of Human Services)
- Long Term Care Resources
- Long Term Community Recovery (US FEMA)
- Long Term Credit Rating
- Lost Time Case Rate (US OSHA)
- Lost-Time Claims Rate
- Label Traffic Control System (Harris & Jeffries)
- Landfill Tax Credit Scheme (UK)
- Liquid Thermal Control System (space technology)
- Long Term Care Services
- Long-Term Channel Statistics
- Long-Term Compensation Scheme
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Low Transverse Cesarean Section (surgical obstetric delivery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The professor thinks that such an enduringly terrible economy may prompt men to stray away from their long-term committed relationships and follow a more promiscuous lifestyle.
Byline: By Tim Lewis Western Mail WOMEN see men with feminine facial features as better prospects for a long-term committed relationship, new research reveals today.
Third-Level Selling helps one understand how you build long-term committed relationships with clients.
Washington, Jan 28 (ANI): Long-term committed relationships are good for mental as well as physical health and this benefit increases over time, suggests a new study.
Obviously, long-term committed relationships are very different than, say, people who have just started dating, or are in the initial phases of mate choice," Desjardins said.