Under the preferred plan, the long-term care units will go at Gateshead and South Tyneside and short-term treatment will be available each day.
What does LTCU stand for?
LTCU stands for Long-Term Care Units
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTCU
We have 3 other meanings of LTCU in our Acronym Attic
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Low Transverse Cesarean Section (surgical obstetric delivery)
- Long-Term Care Security Act (insurance)
- Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility
- Long-Term Care Savings Plan (Nebraska State Treasurer's Office)
- Little Traverse Civic Theatre (Petoskey, MI)
- Long Term Care and Treatment
- Long-Term Civilian Training (US DoD)
- Low Tension Current Transformer
- Letter to Credit Unions (National Credit Union Administration)
- Low-Temperature Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Los Trancos County Water District (California)
- Land Treatment Demonstration
- Lane Transit District (Eugene/Springfield, OR bus system)
- Language Training Detachment
- Laser Target Designator
- Last Trading Day
- Leadership Team Development
- Learnable, Teachable, Duplicatable
- Learning Technologies Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
You will find in most of the small rural hospitals in Alaska that we have co-located long-term care units," said Sitka Community Hospital CIO and interim CEO Lee Bennett, who oversees 150 employees.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The longest boarding times were observed for patients admitted to medical or long-term care units while the shortest times were for patients awaiting transfer to the psychiatry unit.
The new project will include development of 129 suites and 54 long-term care units in a 10-storey tower.
Today, through a combination of contracts with long-term care units, hospitals and prison facilities, Fay's has become the leading supplier of pharmaceutical services to institutional customers in Upstate New York.
Our pulmonary care, medical, rehabilitation and long-term care units are roughly the same size.
Casa Metropolitan is a 233-bed nursing facility with two long-term care units, an Alzheimer's unit and two 60-bed subacute/rehab units.
The long-term care units, on the other hand, have a more "homey", Victorian appearance, with dark mahogany door frames and traditional furniture.