Aviv" or the "Company") announced today that it has acquired a post-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facility ("SNF") located in Kentucky for $9.
What does LTCSNF stand for?
LTCSNF stands for Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lost-Time Claims Rate
- Label Traffic Control System (Harris & Jeffries)
- Landfill Tax Credit Scheme (UK)
- Liquid Thermal Control System (space technology)
- Long Term Care Services
- Long-Term Channel Statistics
- Long-Term Compensation Scheme
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Low Transverse Cesarean Section (surgical obstetric delivery)
- Long-Term Care Security Act (insurance)
- Long-Term Care Savings Plan (Nebraska State Treasurer's Office)
- Little Traverse Civic Theatre (Petoskey, MI)
- Long Term Care and Treatment
- Long-Term Civilian Training (US DoD)
- Low Tension Current Transformer
- Letter to Credit Unions (National Credit Union Administration)
- Long-Term Care Units
- Low-Temperature Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Los Trancos County Water District (California)
- Land Treatment Demonstration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aviv" or the "Company") announced today that it has acquired a post-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facility ("SNF") located in Idaho for $6.