Top Lifestyle PR Firm To Drive Media Relations and Nationwide Promotions for Long-Term Care Initiative Aimed at Boomers and Seniors PRINCETON, N.
What does LTCI stand for?
LTCI stands for Long-Term Care Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTCI
We have 1 other meaning of LTCI in our Acronym Attic
- Long Term Care Group, Inc (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Long-Term Care Group Specialist
- Leeward Training Club of Hawaii, Inc. (est. 1969)
- License to Carry a Handgun (Indiana)
- Long Term Care Hospital
- Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Low Temperature Chilled Water
- Laparoscopic Tenckhoff Catheter Insertion (nephrology)
- Line Trunk Controller ISDN
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Cognitive Impairment
- Long-Term Culture-Initiating Cell
- Long Term Care International Forum
- Long Term Care Insurance Program (US DoD)
- Long Term Care Integration Project (California)
- Long Term Care Insurance Specialist
- Liquid Tight Connector Kit (flow meter)
- Laparoscopic Transcystic Cholangioscopy with Lithotripsy (bile duct exploration)
- Less Than Container Load
- Licentiate of Trinity College London
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/nhpc/foreignpolicy/ Building Bridges: Making a Difference in Long-Term Care February 8, 2006, Embassy Suites--Washington, DC Convention Center Sponsored by The Commonwealth Fund's Building Bridges: Making a Difference in Long-Term Care initiative, this seminar will address long-term care issues of interest to state and federal policy makers.
As part of her commitment to The Balancing Act viewers, Shelton has written a handbook called "Long-Term Care Insurance Made Easy" that also explains the CLASS Act, the long-term care initiative that is in President Obama's health care reform program.
The White House estimates the cost of its long-term care initiative at $28 billion over 10 years.