BPC's new Long-Term Care Initiative (LTCI) is led by former Senate Majority Leaders Tom Daschle and Bill Frist, former White House and Congressional Budget Office Director Dr.
What does LTCI stand for?
LTCI stands for Long-Term Care Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTCI
We have 1 other meaning of LTCI in our Acronym Attic
- Long Term Care Group, Inc (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Long-Term Care Group Specialist
- Leeward Training Club of Hawaii, Inc. (est. 1969)
- License to Carry a Handgun (Indiana)
- Long Term Care Hospital
- Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Low Temperature Chilled Water
- Laparoscopic Tenckhoff Catheter Insertion (nephrology)
- Line Trunk Controller ISDN
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Culture-Initiating Cell
- Long Term Care International Forum
- Long Term Care Insurance Program (US DoD)
- Long Term Care Integration Project (California)
- Long Term Care Insurance Specialist
- Liquid Tight Connector Kit (flow meter)
- Laparoscopic Transcystic Cholangioscopy with Lithotripsy (bile duct exploration)
- Less Than Container Load
- Licentiate of Trinity College London
- Loans That Change Lives (Kiva microfinance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by The Commonwealth Fund's Building Bridges: Making a Difference in Long-Term Care initiative, this seminar will address long-term care issues of interest to state and federal policy makers.
Top Lifestyle PR Firm To Drive Media Relations and Nationwide Promotions for Long-Term Care Initiative Aimed at Boomers and Seniors
AARP hopes that New Jersey can follow the lead of states such as Washington, Oregon, and Vermont whose long-term care initiatives have more equitably balanced nursing home, home care, and community-based programs.
The White House estimates the cost of its long-term care initiative at $28 billion over 10 years.