The Long-term Care Group Specialist program was fun and rewarding both personally, and to my business; it's a great program.
What does LTCGS stand for?
LTCGS stands for Long-Term Care Group Specialist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Long Term Care Facility
- Lund Transgenic Core Facility (Lund, Sweden)
- Low-Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic
- Long Term Care Financing Model (health insurance; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Larry the Cable Guy (comedian)
- Larry the Computer Guy (Alabama)
- Lauren Tube Cork Grease (musical instruments)
- Link-Time Code Generation
- Long Term Capital Gain
- Long Term Care Group, Inc (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Leeward Training Club of Hawaii, Inc. (est. 1969)
- License to Carry a Handgun (Indiana)
- Long Term Care Hospital
- Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Low Temperature Chilled Water
- Laparoscopic Tenckhoff Catheter Insertion (nephrology)
- Line Trunk Controller ISDN
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Care Initiative (various locations)
- Long-Term Cognitive Impairment
Samples in periodicals archive:
NavGate CEO, Robert Pearson adds, "With the long-term care insurance market quickly warming up to group prospecting, we believe the Long-term Care Group Specialist education and COOL give both veteran and new sales professionals the know-how and technology to become top producers In this fast growing group insurance market.
In addition to educating the public - and employers - about the need to plan for long-term care and disability, Pearson said it should be an obligation on the part of the educated professionals and the providers of the education to promote Certified Long-Term Care Group Specialists - so consumers and employers can tell the difference - not just the state.