The state pays for the oncology centre's running costs, as part of the state's long-term action plan, Elsi Christofias said.
What does LTAP stand for?
LTAP stands for Long-Term Action Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTAP
We have 8 other meanings of LTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Term Ambulatory Monitoring
- Local Time Ascending Node
- Long-Term Archive and Notary Services
- Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group (IETF)
- Laughing Their Asses Off
- Land Tenure Assistance Program (National Housing Authority; Philippines)
- Left Turn across Path (traffic)
- Lightweight Trigger Access Process (computing)
- Local Technical Assistance Program
- Local Transportation Assistance Program (various locations)
- Left Turn across Path/Lateral Direction (traffic safety)
- Long-Term Agricultural Research
- Lost Time Accident Rate
- Low-Temperature Antigen Retrieval (immunology)
- Launch, Tow, and Retrieve System (ODIM Spectrum Ltd., Sonar Handling Systems)
- Launch Trajectory Acquisition System
- Learning Teaching and Assessment Strategy (educational philosophy; various schools)
- Life Table Analysis System (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health; US CDC)
- Limassol Theatre Arts School (Limassol, Cyprus)
- Long Term Armor Strategy (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These new initiatives are all part of a new strategy mooted by the Administrative Council for the next six years in the form of short-term, mid-term and long-term action plans.
Ban said he hoped participants of the Istanbul summit would act with an enthusiastic and practical manner, and leave the meeting with an applicable long-term action plan.
The UAE cannot reach its objective of being considered among the top five governments unless the education authorities identify current and future challenges, as well as develop a short- and long-term action plan," said Dr Al Khaili.
Satyam's government-appointed board meets in Mumbai on Thursday, and Karnik has said a long-term action plan, including a possible sale, would be ready in the next week or so.
How about analysing the factors that put us in this invidious position and drawing up long-term action plans to resolve the problem issues?
Using their feedback, gaps in service can be identified for a long-term action plan for the area.
He said, "I will be asking the task force to develop a list of short-term action items and a step-by-step long-term action plan that coordinates existing and identified necessary resources to address the needs of the homeless or those at risk of becoming homeless.