Statoil will establish an operations center for Mariner in Aberdeen, and the project will lead to substantial job creation in the region with more than 700 long-term, full-time positions.
What does LTFT stand for?
LTFT stands for Long-Term, Full-Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTFT
- Linear Tape File System (data storage)
- Long Term File System (IBM)
- Long Term Follow-Up Study (National Wilms' Tumor Study)
- Long-Term Financial Strategy
- Long-Term Frequency Stability
- Louisiana Tax Free Shopping
- Long-Term Family Self Sufficiency (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lake Taupo Forest Trust (Turangi, New Zealand)
- Less Than Full Time (various organizations)
- Long Term Fuel Trim (electronic engine control)
- Low-Temperature Flow Test (standard test method for filterability of diesel fuels)
- LunchTime FunTime (blog)
- Long Term Follow Up
- Late-Time Feature Vector
- Less Than Fair Value (dumping and subsidies investigations under the US Tariff Act of 1930)
- Luen Thai Fishing Venture (seafood company; Hong Kong)
- Life Tools for Women (online magazine)
- Long Term Foreign Exchange
- Labor Time Guide
- Laboratory Test Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new pet is a long-term, full-time commitment, requiring thought, care and responsibility.
Whether it is one day a week, a regular part-time assignment or a long-term, full-time locum, Evergood Associates will work for you.
The publishers said that "virtually all" of the long-term, full-time employees of both papers would be part of the merged operation; there will be about 130 total employees.
LCCEP also offers Long-Term, Full-Time, and PartTime In-Place (PTIP) programs.
The four executives examined in the study by Inspector General Don Mullinax's staff were paid between $200 and $300 an hour for long-term, full-time assignments - a rate that one real estate expert said is two to three times above industry standards.
Keegan will take charge of the floundering Euro 2000 qualifying campaign while remaining in control of Fulham's drive for promotion, but he could not be persuaded to take up an offer of a long-term, full-time appointment.
For the FA to clinch a long-term, full-time contract, wages and bonuses for Euro 2000 and World Cup 2002 qualification would top the pounds 1m mark.