Last April the Malaysian Consulate General, in association with the country's Ministry of Higher Education organized an education exhibition bringing together over 24 renowned public and private higher educational institutions from Malaysia offering a wide range of full-time, part-time and long-distance learning programs.
What does LDLP stand for?
LDLP stands for Long-Distance Learning Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDLP
- Living Donor List Exchange (organ donor list; Netherlands)
- Lira District Local Government (Uganda)
- Lab-Discussion-Lecture-Lab (teaching method)
- Limited Degradation of the Long Loop
- Living-Donor Lobar Lung Transplantation
- Local Distributed Logistics Network (disaster relief)
- Long Distance Learning Network
- Leathal Dose Low (aka Lowest Published Lethal Dose)
- Librairie Du Liban Publishers (est. 1944)
- Lithuanian Democratic Labor Party (political group)
- Low Density Lipophorin Particle (biochemistry)
- Low Density Lipoprotein
- Low-Density Lipoprotein Particle Size
- Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor
- Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor Domains
- Last Day Last Show (movie theaters)
- Library Distance Learning Services (Michigan State University)
- Libronix Digital Library System
- Living Donor Liver Transplant
- Low Dose Laser Therapy (pain management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The long-distance learning program provider made it all possible, said Ms.
Faculty can also take advantage of the cloud-delivered skills to quickly integrate new IT courses in their curriculum, facilitate group and long-distance learning programs and free-up existing university technology infrastructure resources.