Like a lot of long-distance dads, Mark says the last thing he wants is to over-compensate for his absence.
What does LDD stand for?
LDD stands for Long-Distance Dad
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LDD
We have 79 other meanings of LDD in our Acronym Attic
- Living Dead Dolls
- Local Development Document
- Logic Decision Diagram
- Logic Design Data
- Logical Data Dictionary
- Logical Document Determination (legal)
- Logistics Decision Diagram
- Logistics Development Data
- Long Distance Dependency
- Long Distance Division (Sprint)
- Long-Distance Dads (various organizations)
- Loss, Damage, or Destruction
- Lotus Developer Domain
- Loving Domestic Discipline
- Low-Delay Data
- Luminaire Dirt Depreciation
- Lunar Dust Detector
- Lakeland Downtown Development Authority (Lakeland, FL)
- Lancashire Digital Development Agency (UK)
- Lawrenceville Downtown Development Authority (Lawrenceville, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long-Distance Dads "My daughter thought that if I had good behavior, I would get to come home early," says Robert King, who is serving a life sentence.
And the long-distance dad intends to make it a match they will remember all their lives, by scoring the goal that concretes Blues' foothold in the play-offs.