The kernel and mesocarp lipid extracts contained 54 and 66% long-chain saturated fatty acids (LCFA), [C.
What does LCSFA stand for?
LCSFA stands for Long-Chain Saturated Fatty Acid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCSFA
- Low-Complexity Suboptimal Estimate
- Life-Cycle Stressor Effects Assessment (environmental strategy)
- Life Cycle Software Engineering Center
- Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering (West Virginia University)
- Line Card Service and Equipment Narrative
- Lawyers' Club of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Life Cycle Support Facility
- Lions Community Service Foundation (Singapore)
- Low Clearance Split Frame (pipe cutting)
- Limited Contingent of Soviet Forces in Afghanistan
- Lake Champlain Sea Grant (cooperative program)
- Large Customer Support Group (Sprint)
- London Contracts and Supplies Group
- Lung Cancer Study Group
- Liver Cancer Study Group of Japan
- Lee County Senior High (Sanford, NC, USA)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Long Contiguous Stretch of Homozygosity (genetics)
- Leadership Conference of Secular and Humanistic Jews
- Library of Congress Subject Heading List
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a mix of extra-long-chain fatty acids and long-chain saturated fatty acids that create tactile characteristics, executives said.
 It is not known why stearic acid does not produce a hypercholesterolemic effect similar to other long-chain saturated fatty acids.