Feeding behavior and diet of the Long-billed Curlew and Willet.
What does LBCU stand for?
LBCU stands for Long-Billed Curlew (bird species Numenius americanus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Local Broadcast
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trial
- Leighton Buzzard Children's Theatre (UK)
- Leydig-Berger Cell Tumors
- Light Brigade Combat Team
- Little Blue Crunchy Things (band)
- Long Beach Community Television (California)
- Long Beach Container Terminal (Long Beach, CA)
- Lord Berkeley Conservation Trust (Moncks Corner, SC)
- Long Beach Container Terminal Inc.
- Laparoscopic Bipolar Coagulation of Uterine Vessels (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Lea Bridge Conservation Volunteers (nature conservation group; London, UK)
- Little Butte Creek Watershed (Oregon)
- Laguna Beach County Water District (California)
- Laser Beam Defocus (mechanism)
- Laser Beam Detector
- Lesbian Bed Death
- Lewy Body Dementia (aka Lewy Body Disease)
- Library Book Discussion (teenagers)
- Ligand Binding Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mountain Plover, Long-billed Curlew, Nuttall's Woodpecker, Black-headed Grosbeak, Tri-colored Blackbird, Western Grebe, American Bittern, Sandhill Crane, American Avocet, Western Sandpiper, Short-eared Owl, and dozens of others will also benefit.
Shorebirds like avocets and long-billed curlews, as well as burrowing owls, breed on the property.