Rena Wing, professor of psychiatry and human behaviour at Brown University, told the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Boston yesterday that exercising 60 to 90 minutes a day was essential to long term weight loss.
What does LTWL stand for?
LTWL stands for Long Term Weight Loss
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Lisle Teens With Character (Lisle, IL)
- Little Thompson Water District (Berthoud, CO)
- Long Time Watcher, First Time Writer
- Land Transport Working Group (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Landsat Technical Working Group (USGS and US NASA)
- Large Telescope Working Group (est. 1993)
- Lausanne Theology Working Group
- Learning and Teaching Working Group (UK)
- Low-Temperature Water-Gas Shift
- Lake Tahoe Wellness Institute, Inc.
- Long Term Working Memory
- Long Term Work Programme
- Low Temperature Water Return (heating)
- Light Thermal Weapon Sight
- Lippenberger, Thompson, Welch, Soroko and Gilbert LLP (Corte Madera and San Francisco, CA)
- Low Temperature Water Supply (heating)
- Lower Than Whale Stuff (polite form)
- Lunch Time with Smosh
- Long Term Water Supply Project (various locations)
- Long-Term Water Supply Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also learned that following the Curves exercise program and only dieting intermittently seems to be very effective to maintaining long term weight loss.