R-Syracuse) championed health care legislation that made possible the Long Term Home Health Care Program (LTHHCP).
What does LTHHCP stand for?
LTHHCP stands for Long Term Home Health Care Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Low Temperature Hot Corrosion
- Long-Term Hematopoietic Culture-Initiating Cell
- Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (UK)
- Low Temperature Heat Exchanger
- Long Term Health Education & Training
- Let Them Hear Foundation (Palo Alto, CA)
- Low Time High Frequency Selectivity
- Liner Terms Hook/Hook (shipping)
- Literacy Through Hip Hop (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Long Term Home Health Care
- Laboratory of Information Theory
- Long-Term Hydrologic Impact Assessment
- Long-Term Harvest Level (agriculture; Canada)
- Long-Term Hydrologic Observatory
- Latino Transitional Housing Partnership (est. 1999)
- Long-Term Health Plan
- Low-Temperature Heat Pump
- Lactate Threshold Heart Rate
- Liz Thompson Human Resources (UK)