In order to attract greater foreign investment to the infrastructure sector, following measures have been taken: i) The limit for foreign investment in long term corporate bonds in the infrastructure sector has been enhanced from USD 5 billion to USD 25 billion.
What does LCB stand for?
LCB stands for Long Term Corporate Bond
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCB
We have 109 other meanings of LCB in our Acronym Attic
- Local Commercial Banking
- Local Competitive Bidding (procurement method)
- Local Control Board
- Local Crime Branch (India)
- Lockport Community Band (Lockport, NY)
- Log Control Block
- Logic Control Block
- Logistics Configuration Baseline
- London City Bond (UK tax warehousing company)
- Long Center Branch (automobile part)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In those cases where aversion to risk is low to moderate, historical data suggest that Intermediate Term Government bonds and Long Term Corporate bonds are unlikely to yield more than common stocks, either large or small.