com)-- Congress has formally repealed the federal long term care insurance program, the CLASS Act, as part of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 signed into law yesterday by President Obama.
What does LTCIP stand for?
LTCIP stands for Long Term Care Insurance Program (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LTCIP
- Long Term Care Hospital
- Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Low Temperature Chilled Water
- Laparoscopic Tenckhoff Catheter Insertion (nephrology)
- Line Trunk Controller ISDN
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Care Initiative (various locations)
- Long-Term Cognitive Impairment
- Long-Term Culture-Initiating Cell
- Long Term Care International Forum
- Long Term Care Integration Project (California)
- Long Term Care Insurance Specialist
- Liquid Tight Connector Kit (flow meter)
- Laparoscopic Transcystic Cholangioscopy with Lithotripsy (bile duct exploration)
- Less Than Container Load
- Licentiate of Trinity College London
- Loans That Change Lives (Kiva microfinance)
- Long-Term Capital Losses
- Long Term Capital Management
- Long-Term Culture Medium (cells)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you or your spouse is a federal employee or active-duty service member, now is a particularly good time to look into the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program, the nation’s largest group plan.
Enrollment information, as well as other information related to the State of Kansas Group Long Term Care Insurance Program is available online at a dedicated State of Kansas Long Term Care Insurance web site.
The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program, at www.
Adults age 65 and over 53% Working-age adults 44% Children 3% Source: Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Note: Table made from pie chart
Indiana was in the forefront in 1993 when it passed the Indiana Long Term Care Insurance Program with the goal of saving the state money by delaying eligibility for Medicaid through the purchase of approved long-term-care insurance policies (called Partnership policies).
lags behind Japan and Germany in creating public long term care insurance programs, he noted, apparently preferring the "humiliation of spend down.
The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program helps consumers pay for long-term care costs that may not be covered by health insurance in cases of chronic illness, physical disability or mental impairment.