Mr Robinson received a long service good conduct medal after 20 years of service.
What does LSGC stand for?
LSGC stands for Long Service Good Conduct (medal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSGC
We have 1 other meaning of LSGC in our Acronym Attic
- Law Students for Government Accountability (est. 2007)
- Line Skeleton Graph Analysis (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Local Self Governance Act of 1999 (Nepal)
- Local and State Government Advisory Committee (to the FCC)
- Labial Salivary Gland Biopsy (clinical evaluation)
- Left Stellate Ganglion Block (cardiology)
- Lighthouse Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Lipizzaner Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Local Self Governance Bodies
- Lighting Science Group Corporation (Dallas, Texas)
- Louisiana Sea Grant College (program; Louisiana State University)
- Lone Star Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Local Self Government Department (Kerala)
- Local Self-Government Diploma (All India Institute of Local Self-Government)
- Least Squares Geometric Elements
- La Salle Greenhills (Philippines)
- Leafy Spurge/Grass Haylage (animal feed)
- Little Sand Group Homes (est. 1976; Remer, MN)
- Department of Land Surveying and Geo-Informatics (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Landelijke Specialisten Gevel Isolatie (Dutch: Rural Isolation Facade Specialists; Veenendaal, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MONDAY ttaallkkss iinn tthheeyy lliikkeellyy Lt Col de Quincey Adams kicked off the day long event at a parade were he handed out promotions to a number of soldiers and Long Service Good Conduct Medals.
The firefighters who work in Warrington were presented with the Long Service Good Conduct Medal by Cheshire's Lord Lieutenant William Bromley Davenport at a special presentation event.
Geoff also holds service medals for Cyprus and Northern Ireland, as well as the Queen's Jubilee Medal and a Long Service Good Conduct medal.