The effect of long saphenous vein stripping on quality of life.
What does LSV stand for?
LSV stands for Long Saphenous Vein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSV
We have 62 other meanings of LSV in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Scintillation Vial (radiological)
- Liquid-Solid-Vapor (fluid assessment)
- Load Sensing Valve
- Load Side Voltage (electrical engineering)
- Local Sound Velocity
- Lockheed, Sunnyvale (California)
- Lockshield Valve (heating systems)
- Logistical Staging Vehicle
- Logistics Supply Vehicle
- Logistics Support Vessel
- Los Santos Vagos (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Low-Speed Vehicle
- Leg Stroke Volume/Cardiac Stroke Volume
- Leistungsabhängige Schwerverkehrsabgabe (Swiss toll road)
- Litigation Support Vendors Association
- Lone Star Volleyball Association (Texas)
- Local System Vendor Access Program
- Landelijke Studenten Vakbond
- Lake Stevens Vision Clinic, Inc. (Lake Stevens, WA)
- Left Superior Vena Cava
Samples in periodicals archive:
DDX result success is defined as succeeding at primary objectives, namely to obliterate the sapheno-femoral junction; to stop all retrograde blood flow and to close the upper long saphenous vein.
Receipt of the NICE Guidance document provides Diomed with a solid platform from which to accelerate the use of EVLT(R) for treatment of the long saphenous vein, the most common form of venous insufficiency or varicose veins, in public and private hospitals throughout England and Wales," commented Kevin Stearn, Director of Diomed, Ltd (Cambridge, England), a subsidiary of Diomed Holdings, Inc.