So the fact oil prices are approaching long run marginal costs does not eliminate short-term downside risk.
What does LRMC stand for?
LRMC stands for Long Run Marginal Cost
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LRMC
We have 9 other meanings of LRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Run Moving Average (finance)
- Lage Raho Munna Bhai (Hindi movie)
- Layered Reference Model of the Brain
- Lakes Region Management Club (Laconia, NH, USA)
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (Florida)
- Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (US Army)
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center (Lapeer, Michigan)
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center (Florida)
- Long Range Marginal Costs
- Longview Regional Medical Center (Texas)
- Loxahatchee River Management Coordinating Council (Florida)
- Low-Resolution Medium Energy Chopper System
- Latika Roy Memorial Foundation (India; disability care)
- Lakes Region Mutual Fire Aid (Laconia, NH)
- Lockless Rifle or Machine Gun
- Lockyer Resource Management Group (now Lockyer Catchment Coordinating Committee; Australia)
- Learning Resource Metadata Initiative (education database project)
- Linux Real Mode Interface
- Local Resource Manager Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electricity prices charged to all sectors are a fraction of long run marginal cost - an average weighted tariff posted on June 1, 2003 of 1.
Long run marginal cost of output (LMC) is given by ([AFC.
Prices and Margins: "As noted above recent prices and margins have improved substantially compared to historic averages and in most cases are now well above long run marginal costs.