The seminar that focused on Long Run Incremental Cost (LRIC) was organised by Inception Consultancy and saw participation from senior TRA officials including general director Mohamed Bubshait, as well as specialists from Batelco, Zain, Viva, Etisalcom, Kalm, United Links, Elephant Talk, nue-tel, and the Bahrain Internet Exchange.
What does LRIC stand for?
LRIC stands for Long Run Incremental Cost
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LRIC
We have 1 other meaning of LRIC in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Range International
- Long-range Research Initiative
- Low Resolution Image
- Lower Respiratory Infection
- Lubricants Review Institute (SAE International)
- Lunar Research Institute
- Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique Avancée (French: Research Laboratory for Advanced Computing)
- Level Removable Instrument Assembly
- Logical Record Identifier Code
- Long Range Infrared Camera
- Lisman Richardson Interior Design (Las Vegas, NV)
- Log Record Identifier (subsystem management)
- Louisiana Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (est. 1969)
- Labour Relations and Industrial Disputes Act (1976; Jamaica)
- Locked-In Retirement Fund (Canadian retirement plan)
- Locked-in Retirement Income Fund (Canada)
- Lysis Resistance Inducing Factor (immunology)
- Locked-in Retirement Income Funds
- Laboratory Robotics Interest Group
- Lembaga Reformed Injili Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Evangelical Institution of the Reformed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior TRA officials including general director Mohamed Bubshait, as well as specialists from Batelco, Zain, Viva, Etisalcom, Kalm, United Links, Elephant Talk, nue-tel, and the Bahrain Internet Exchange took part in the seminar that focused on Long Run Incremental Cost (LRIC).
In fact, under its new standard, the agency's Total Element Long Run Incremental Cost (or TELRIC) price standard for unbundled network elements is, by definition, unjust, unreasonable, and above the competitive level.
The Long Run Incremental Cost (LRIC) seminar opens on Tuesday.
98 The interconnection rates were adjusted based on the original cost of individual operators under Long Run Incremental Cost (LRIC) method and the competitive market situation in the telecommunication service industry of Korea.
In June 2001, the MPHPT revised the Telecommunications Business Law, requiring NTT East and West to set interconnection charges (a per-call fee paid by competitor carriers to route calls over NTT's local telephone network) that were "fair and justifiable in terms of cost," calculated according to a method chosen by the MPHPT, with the long run incremental cost (LRIC) system currently being used to determine these charges.
The company's studies, based on the FCC-mandated Total Element Long Run Incremental Cost (TELRIC) methodology, indicate the cost of providing the loop facility is more than $25.
a) The TELRIC, or Total Element Long Run Incremental Cost, model is a formula that is used to determine the price that incumbent local carriers can charge competitors when leasing out parts of the public phone network, which is controlled by the ILECs.