Turning to the longer term prospects for VistaJet in West Africa, Kola Aluko said: "The company is in a very strong position following purchases of Bombardier Global 6000 and 8000 long range aircraft that have greatly extended operational reach.
What does LRG stand for?
LRG stands for Long Range Aircraft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LRG
We have 50 other meanings of LRG in our Acronym Attic
- Leichtman Research Group (Durham, NH)
- Library Resource Guide (Information Today, Inc)
- Lifted Research Group Ltd (clothing company)
- Liquefied Refinery Gases
- Living Room Games
- Local and Regional Governments
- Local Reference Group
- Location Reference Group
- Locus Reference Genomic (DNA sequence format)
- Logistics Review/Requirements Group
- Long Riders' Guild (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Long-Range Guidelines/Guidance
- Looking Real Good
- Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Grands Brûlés
- Low-Resistance Groningen Button
- Laurance Reid Gas Conditioning Conference
- Limerick Republicans for Good Government (Pennsylvania)
- Lakes Region General Hospital (Laconia, New Hampshire)
- LaCoste-Romberg Gravity Meter
- La Raza Galeria Posada (art gallery; est. 1972; Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HONG Kong Airlines has finalised a contract with Airbus for 10 more A330-200 long range aircraft.
The new Boeing 777-200 Long Range aircraft arrived in Doha on Thursday following a delivery flight from Seattle, Washington.
USAir will operate two daily roundtrips to Philadelphia, using 128-seat, Boeing 737-300 long range aircraft.
And most of the other Soviet naval developments-the long range aircraft, the cruise missiles-are threats primarily because we have invested so heavily in the capital ships they target.
It has a larger fuselage compared to other long range aircraft, guaranteeing more ample internal space and reduced operational costs when compared to other aircraft of the same category.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD LAN Airlines has started the process of incorporating winglets in all of its Boeing 767-300 long range aircraft, as part of its fleet renovation plan.
USAir will operate one daily roundtrip on each route, using Boeing 757 on the Philadelphia route and Boeing 737-300 long range aircraft on the Charlotte route.