In 2010, AC Propulsion partnered with AutoPort to provide an electric vehicle conversion prototype for United States Postal Service for the possible conversion of its 142,000 Long Life Vehicles (LLVs) to plug-in Battery Electric Vehicles.
What does LLV stand for?
LLV stands for Long Life Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLV
We have 35 other meanings of LLV in our Acronym Attic
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine (California)
- Loma Linda University School of Nursing (California)
- Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy (Loma Linda, CA)
- Liechtensteinische Landesverwaltung (German: Liechtenstein National Administration)
- Liquor Licensing Victoria (Australia)
- Live Life Villages (Australia; retirement villages)
- Lockheed Launch Vehicle
- Log-Likelihood Value
- Long Leg Vertical (structural engineering)
- Loving Las Vegas
- Lower Lea Valley (UK; regeneration project)
- Lunar Logistics Vehicle
- Loma Linda Veterans Association for Research and Education
- Low Lung Volume Breathing
- Laubach Literacy of Ventura County (California)
- Lions Low Vision Center of Texas (Department of Opthamology; University of Texas; San Antonio, TX)
- Long Lake Visitors Center (Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado)
- Load Low Voltage Disconnect (fuse)
- Language, Learning, Vision and Graphics Seminar Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
SANTA ROSA, California, February 17, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The United States Postal Service (USPS) has awarded electric car pioneer ZAP (OTC Bulletin Board: ZAAP) an engineering contract for the design and development of an electric version of its Long Life Vehicle (LLV).
During the acquisition process, the VSE and WBI team were awarded the USPS contract for a Repowered Fuel - Efficient Gasoline Long Life Vehicle (LLV).
Postal Service Long Life Vehicle (LLV) fuel-efficient gasoline engine development project with WBI," said Supply Chain Management President Tom Dacus.
Most of the tires will be used on the Postal Service's new Long Life Vehicles which are used for local deliveries, said Barry D.
The vehicle, which will be based on the widely used Grumman Long Life Vehicle (LLV), is being developed under a one year demonstration and validation program to be conducted by the USPS in Washington, D.
Denien was elected vice president of Integrated Logistics Support and, in 1988 was elected president of Grumman Allied, Long Life Vehicle Division.
Electricar has been contracted by the Postal Service in a two phased program over the past several years to convert gasoline powered Grumman Olsen built Long Life Vehicle (LLV) delivery trucks into electric powered vehicles.