The draft BFS will also be used to advance discussions with potential financiers and to assist in determining early long lead procurement strategies.
What does LLP stand for?
LLP stands for Long Lead Procurement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLP
We have 138 other meanings of LLP in our Acronym Attic
- Linguistics Language Program (University of California, San Diego)
- Link Layer Processor (computing)
- Link Level Protocol
- Linux Lab Project
- Liquid-Liquid Partition (chromatography)
- Live Long & Prosper
- Living Learning Program
- Loan Loss Provisioning
- Local Language Publishing (various locations)
- Local Learning Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army approved the full rate production of 1,227 UH-60M aircraft and long lead procurement for 11 Upgrade LRIP aircraft.
Also, a construction manager's approach to scheduling, value engineering, and long lead procurement can be a valuable asset to the project team.