They can't be duplicated anywhere else in the world and today we come together to recognize that nothing shapes a wine's character like its location," said Chris Baiz, president of the board of directors, Long Island Wine Council and owner of The Old Field Vineyards.
What does LIWC stand for?
LIWC stands for Long Island Wine Council (Riverhead, NY; est. 1989)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIWC
- Low Income Weatherization (Oregon program)
- Land Information Warfare Activity
- Land Information Warfare Analysis
- Long Island Wrestling Association (New York)
- Lung Institute of Western Australia (Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia)
- LIvermore Water Boiler
- Linguistic Inquiry and Word Count (text analysis software program)
- Livestock Insect Workers' Conference
- Long Island Water Conference (est. 1951)
- Long Island Water Corporation (Lynbrook, NY)
- Long Island Woodworkers Club
- Long Island Web Developers Guild
- Land Information-Warfare Enhancement Center
- London International Wine Fair (UK)
- Long Island Wrestling Federation (New York)
- Loss-in-Weight Feeder
- Long Island Writers' Guild
- London Inspires Women Innovators Connection
- Lightning Impulse Withstand Level (electrical engineering)
- Lower Ice Waterline (Finnish-Swedish ice class rules)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once again the Wine Spectator's Long Island Wine Classic, which was launched last year in collaboration with the Long Island Wine Council, will be run in conjunction with the Hampton Classic.
2004 Wine Classic Will Again Celebrate Long Island's Finest Food and Wine for the Benefit of Three Eastern Long Island Hospitals Officials of The Long Island Wine Council and the Hampton Classic Horse Show have announced details that the Second Annual Wine Spectator's Long Island Wine Classic will return to the Hampton Classic on Saturday, August 28.