Louis County Water Company, Northern Illinois Water Corporation, Gary-Hobart Water Corporation and Long Island Water Corporation.
What does LIWC stand for?
LIWC stands for Long Island Water Corporation (Lynbrook, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIWC
- Love Is Wonderful (online magazine)
- Low Income Weatherization (Oregon program)
- Land Information Warfare Activity
- Land Information Warfare Analysis
- Long Island Wrestling Association (New York)
- Lung Institute of Western Australia (Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia)
- LIvermore Water Boiler
- Linguistic Inquiry and Word Count (text analysis software program)
- Livestock Insect Workers' Conference
- Long Island Water Conference (est. 1951)
- Long Island Wine Council (Riverhead, NY; est. 1989)
- Long Island Woodworkers Club
- Long Island Web Developers Guild
- Land Information-Warfare Enhancement Center
- London International Wine Fair (UK)
- Long Island Wrestling Federation (New York)
- Loss-in-Weight Feeder
- Long Island Writers' Guild
- London Inspires Women Innovators Connection
- Lightning Impulse Withstand Level (electrical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMEX:BMI) to provide Long Island Water Corporation (LIWC), a wholly owned subsidiary of American Water Works Company Inc.
Louis, Missouri; Northwest Indiana Water Company serving Gary, Hobart and surrounding areas; Northern Illinois Water Company serving Champaign, Urbana and surrounding areas; and Long Island Water Corporation serving the southwest portion of Nassau County on Long Island, New York.