4217118) Newsday reported the Long Island Maritime Museum has determined the ship was built in the 15 years between the Civil War and 1880, and historians will try to determine its true identity.
What does LIMM stand for?
LIMM stands for Long Island Maritime Museum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIMM
We have 6 other meanings of LIMM in our Acronym Attic
- Liquemin in Myocardial Infarction during Thrombolysis with Saruplase (study)
- Limited Information Maximum Likelihood
- Limit Load
- Long Island Metropolitan Lacrosse Foundation (New York)
- Laser Induced Modulation Method
- Laughing In My Mind
- Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine (UK)
- Legal Information Mail Magazine
- lethal infantile mitochondrial myopathy
- Light Induced Molecular Movement
- Long Island Movie Makers
- Loxley International Mountain Marathon (Loxley area near Sheffield, UK race)
- Lutherans in Medical Missions
- Linear Model for Microarray Analysis
- Louisiana Independent Music Manufacturers Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Linking International Macro and Micro Data (workshop)
- Laboratory for Integrated Micro-Mechatronic Systems (University of Tokyo; Japan)
- Lovelace Internet Media Marketing Service LLC (Essex, CT)
- London Insurance Market Network
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- As pirate lovers eagerly await the upcoming release of Pirates of the Caribbean 4, the Long Island Maritime Museum announced the dates of the annual Pirate Festival and Classic Boat Show.
While we're waiting for the rest of the information we want, here's a sampling of some of the discretionary spending in the budget: Money for the Long Island Maritime Museum ($22,500) and other educational projects, listed here.