Sponsors for this year's Pharm Country Hotbed Campaign are BioNJ, Long Island Life Sciences Initiative (LILSI), and the Center for Biotechnology.
What does LILSI stand for?
LILSI stands for Long Island Life Sciences Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local International Learning Project (International Conflict Research study; Londonderry, Ireland)
- Longitudinal Intestinal Lengthening Procedure (short gut syndrome)
- Loop Initialization Loop Position (Fibre Channel Loop Initialization Protocol)
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (web blog)
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor (biochemistry)
- Long Island Lady Riders
- Low-Intensity Laser Radiotherapy
- Low-Intensive Laser Radiation (inflammatory disease therapy)
- Long Island Library Resources Council (New York)
- Long Island Live Steamers (Brookhaven, Long Island, New York)
- Long Island Ladies Soccer League (Plainview, NY)
- Laboratory for Integrated Learning and Technology (Illinois State University)
- Laboratory for Interactive Learning Technologies (University of Hawaii)
- Library Information Literacy Tutorial (various organizations)
- Ligated Intestinal Loop Test
- Live Infusion of Local Talent (Colorado Women's Music Festival)
- Low Intensity Laser Therapy (soft tissue injury treatment)
- Low Intensity, Low Temperature
- Long Island Linux Users Group
- Low and Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2008 Life Sciences Industry Summit is presented by the Long Island Life Sciences Initiative (www.
FORT WORTH, Texas, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- BioSpace, the leading online information source for life science careers and content and a subsidiary of onTargetjobs, the Biotechnology Council of New Jersey (BCNJ), the New York Biotechnology Association and the Long Island Life Sciences Initiative unveiled this morning the 6th edition of the Pharm Country(TM) Hotbed Campaign.
BIO presented the awards in conjunction with the Long Island Life Sciences Initiative and the Center for Biotechnology, Stony Brook University.
The Center also invests considerable resources in the creation of infrastructure to support industry growth, and participated as a founder of the Long Island High Technology Incubator, the New York Biotechnology Association, and the Long Island Life Sciences Initiative.
Joseph Scaduto, Director of the Long Island Life Sciences Initiative of which Dr.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040907/CLTU006LOGO ) Sponsored this year by Center for Biotechnology (New York), LabToWallStreet (L2WS) and Long Island Life Sciences Initiative (LILSI), the Pharm Country campaign promotes over 30 life science companies including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals and PTC Therapeutics, along with recruiting firms SRG Wolf and Kelly Scientific Resources.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) and the Long Island Life Sciences Initiative are honoring four superlative biotech companies with the James D.