We continue to find after our very successful presentation to the Long Island Investment Banking Group last month, that these meetings like this help us gain awareness throughout the US investment community.
What does LIIBG stand for?
LIIBG stands for Long Island Investment Banking Group (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Librarians' Index to the Internet
- Librarians' Internet Index (US Institute of Museum and Library Services)
- Lietuvos Istorijos Instituto (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Institute of History)
- Lindsay Lohan
- Late Incremental Insulin Area
- Latvian Institute of International Affairs (est. 1992)
- Left Internal Iliac Artery
- Local Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives
- Long Island Immigration Alliance (New York)
- London & International Insurance Brokers' Association (UK)
- Life Insurance Institute of Canada
- Lodging Industry Investment Council (est. 1983)
- Long Island Insurance Community (est. 1995; Long Island, NY)
- Xian Lighten-Infobuz International College (est. 2000; China)
- Life Investors Insurance Company of America
- Lazarski Internetowy Informator Dzielnicowy (Polish: Lazarski Internet Information District)
- Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Installations Expérimentales (French: Engineering Laboratory Experimental Facilities)
- Logistics Interoperable Information Environment
- Long Island Inspection Engineers
- Laser Ion Implantation Facility (Regensburg University of Applied Sciences; Regensburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:BNLB), an innovative manufacturer of functional beverages and nutritional products, today announced that Company Founder and Chairman, Scott Landow, has been invited to present to the Long Island Investment Banking Group (LIIBG) on June 8th.
22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sunridge International, (OTC Bulletin Board: SNDZ) announced that it will be making a presentation today to the Long Island Investment Banking Group, comprised of over 73 of the top brokerage firms in the Long Island area.