Fred Alpern, owner of Sky Water Systems; Tonia Torrellas, owner of It's My Bag; Berta Cevallos, owner of BML Language Consultants, LLC and Jim Reed, Former Deputy Commissioner, Nassau County Office of Consumer Affairs, were among 15 business entrepreneurs who were selected to participate in the national Green Builds Business Program, co-hosted by the Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (LIHCC) in September.
What does LIHCC stand for?
LIHCC stands for Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Logical Interface Handle (RSVP Message Structure C-Type Fields)
- Lost in Hole
- Low-Income Housing
- Lowermoor Incident Health Advisory Group (UK)
- Labrador Inuit Health Commission (Canada)
- Leadership Institute at Harvard College (Cambridge, MA)
- Lloyd International Honors College (University of North Carolina at Greensboro)
- London InterCommunity Health Centre (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Long Island Hardcore (band)
- Low-Income Housing Credit
- Low Income Housing Credit (IRS)
- Low Input High Diversity
- Lancaster General Hospital-Lancaster Institute for Health Education (Lancaster, PA)
- Liverpool Institute of Higher Education (Liverpool Hope University; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Act
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Low Income Housing Fund
- Living with Heart Failure Questionnaire
- Ligue Internationale de Hockey sur Glace
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also in Melville, the Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (LIHCC) leased 2,850 s/f at the Broadhollow Corporate Center, 532 Broadhollow Road.
Herrera is co-founder of the Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and creator of NBC's Hispanic Business Today, the first ever Latino-American business television program.
He is a board member of the Don Monti Memorial Research Foundation, the Long Island Association, and the Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
These community leaders include representatives of the United States and Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, as well as Hispanic civic leaders from the Hamptons and invited diplomats.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce has named Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) National Corporation of the Year in recognition of its diversity efforts.
AppliedTheory staff members participate in several local organizations including Long Island Software & Technology Network (LISTNET), Hauppauge Industrial Association (HIA), Association for IT Professionals (AITP), and the Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (LIHCC).