The company's airborne surveillance capabilities will be highlighted with the MQ-4C Triton unmanned aircraft and the lighter-than-air Long Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle (LEMV).
What does LEMV stand for?
LEMV stands for Long Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Laboratory for Experimental Medicine and Surgery in Primates (New York University)
- Local Emergency Management Team
- Low Electrophoretic Mobility Tyrosinase (enzyme)
- Lake Erie Marine Trades Association
- Literacy, Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement
- Lake Erie Management Unit (Michigan and Canada)
- Land and Equity Movement in Uganda (Kampala, Uganda)
- Lunar Extravehicular Mobility Unit
- Limit of Error on Material Unaccounted For
- League of Electronic Musical Urban Robots
- Laboratoire d'Essais des Matériaux de la Ville de Paris (French: Materials Testing Laboratory of the City of Paris; Paris, France)
- Lake Erie and Northern (railroad)
- Large Extension Node
- Law Enforcement News
- League of Extraordinary Nations (gaming)
- Ligue Européenne de Natation (French: European Swimming League)
- Line Equipment Number
- Linear Electrical Network
- Load Equivalency Number (computer networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's airborne surveillance capability will also be highlighted with models of the Long Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle (LEMV) and MQ-8B Fire Scout vertical unmanned air system (VUAS).
There is growing interest in hybrid airships such as the long endurance multi-intelligence vehicle, or LEMV, which has 18 different bays to host sensors.