Thermalbright is ideal for use as thermal control materials, high temperature labels, high temperature reflective materials, and other applications requiring long duration exposure to extreme environments while retaining high reflectivity.
What does LDE stand for?
LDE stands for Long Duration Exposure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDE
We have 40 other meanings of LDE in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Difference Equation (electrical engineering)
- Linux Disk Editor (software)
- Liquid Discharge Eject
- Litestep Desktop Environment (software)
- Living Dermal Equivalent
- Lloyd Dobler Effect (Washington, DC band)
- London Document Exchange
- Long Delayed Echo
- Long Distance Ear (Tom Clancy)
- Long Drivers of Europe (golf)
- Louisiana Department of Education (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lourdes/Tarbes, France - Tarbes International (Airport Code)
- Lyonnaise des Eaux (France)
- Leadership Development and Excellence Committee (Project Management Institute)
- Leeds Development Education Centre (UK)
- Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp. (Wilton, CT)
- Low-Density Epidermal Cells
- Lunar Docking Events Controller (US NASA)
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Least Developed Economies Economic Development Act (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From NASA's perspective, we are interested in seeds that might be hardy enough to survive long duration exposure to the space environment and then germinate in greenhouses in Space or on other planets," he added.
She played key science roles in each mission, including the STS-61-A Spacelab, STS-50 Microgravity Lab-1, and STS- 32 Long Duration Exposure Facility (LDEF) retrieval missions.
The true 'off' in modulation is ideal for long duration exposure applications where noise is a factor.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- The following was released today by Boeing Defense & Space Group: Two years after the Long Duration Exposure Facility (LDEF) satellite was snatched from its Earth orbit, Boeing Defense & Space Group engineers continue to reap the benefits of post-orbit research from its experiments.
LDEF's space damage Early looks at test samples left in space for nearly six years aboard NASA's Long Duration Exposure Facility (LDEF) have revealed surface scars from microscopic meteoroids, thin layers of various materials that were either partially degraded or eroded away, and other signs of damage from the space environment.
The Portfolio benefited by maintaining a long duration exposure relative to the benchmark as U.
Shuttle astronauts this year should make the long-overdue pickup of a device called the Long Duration Exposure Facility (LDEF), which has been waiting passively in orbit since astronauts put it there in 1984.