Recognized by all, loved by many and revered by long distance riders during its four-decade career, the Moto Guzzi California has patrolled American freeways, escorted esteemed monarchs and presidents and has been parked in the garages of cinema divas and rock stars alike, including actor Ewan McGregor, passionate Guzzi owner and face of the new California 1400 "My Bike, My Pride" global advertising campaign which launched April 5.
What does LDR stand for?
LDR stands for Long Distance Riders (motorcycle certification group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDR
We have 137 other meanings of LDR in our Acronym Attic
- Loan-Default Rate (finance/banking)
- Loan-to-Deposit Ratio (banking)
- Local Distribution Radio (Sprint)
- Local Dump and Restore
- Local Dynamic Routing
- Logical Design Review
- Lonesome Day Records (Booneville, KY)
- Long Distance Relationship
- Long Distance Release (fishing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The skill and resolve of all of the Hoka Hey Challengers is without a doubt what puts them in the category of the World's Most Elite Long Distance Riders.