com/, an online boutique offering an abundance of long distance relationship Valentine's gifts for couples.
What does LDR stand for?
LDR stands for Long Distance Relationship
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LDR
We have 137 other meanings of LDR in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Droplet Radiator
- Listener Driven Radio (software)
- Loan-Default Rate (finance/banking)
- Loan-to-Deposit Ratio (banking)
- Local Distribution Radio (Sprint)
- Local Dump and Restore
- Local Dynamic Routing
- Logical Design Review
- Lonesome Day Records (Booneville, KY)
- Long Distance Release (fishing)
- Long Distance Riders (motorcycle certification group)
- Long Distance Runner
- Louisiana Department of Revenue
- Low Data Rate
- Low Definition Radio
- Low Density Recruiting (US Army National Guard)
- Lucent Digital Radio (Warren, NJ)
- Lutheran Disaster Response
- Low Data Rate and Location Tracking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catherine Mason from CrossCountry Trains said: "Our staff often hear romantic tales of people travelling many miles on a regular basis to maintain a long distance relationship and we thought it would be a great dedication to pay tribute to in the run-up to Valentine's Day.
So it makes for a partnership rather than a long distance relationship.
Whether we are talking about grandparents who want to be actively involved in their grandchildren's lives, old friends who now live thousands of miles apart, parents whose children are off at college or stationed overseas, or people in a long distance relationship, videoconferencing is the perfect solution.