Each handset includes the money saving green button for accessing the company's patent-pending, Pay N' Talk prepaid long distance platform.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Long Distance Platform
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Loader Debugger Protocol
- Loan Deficiency Program (USDA program payment for low commodity prices)
- Local Data Processor
- Local Delivery Plan (National Health Service; UK)
- Local Distribution Panel (electrical switchgear)
- Local Distribution Point
- Logistic Data Process
- Logistics Development Program
- Lomas Data Products, Incorporated
- Long Distance Path (UK; formerly National Trails)
- Long Distance Pumping (skateboarding)
- Low Density Lipoprotein
- Low Density Presort (Canada Post)
- Lucky Duck Productions (New York, NY)
- Lung Damaging Particle
- Landing Performance Application
- Laser Diffraction Particle Analyzer
- Laser-Driven Plasma Antenna
- Left Descending Pulmonary Artery (cardiology)
- Liability for Defective Products Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
We originally selected Verso's NACT solution because it met our price-for-performance requirements for a prepaid and post-paid long distance platform," said Seth Redlich, president of ClaroCOM, a wholly owned subsidiary of Galaxy Communications.
DALLAS -- DALLAS, March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- One year after launching its unlimited flat rate service, MetroPCS has introduced a new suite of offerings that includes expanded short messaging service (SMS) and a new long distance platform.