Off to Long Binh Jail for a few weeks, then one to five years at Leavenworth.
What does LBJ stand for?
LBJ stands for Long Binh Jail (Vietnam)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LBJ
We have 17 other meanings of LBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Long Beach Island Yacht Racing Association (Beach Haven, NJ)
- Camp Long Binh Junction
- Lady Bird Johnson (wife of 36th president, Lyndon B. Johnson)
- LeBron James (basketball player)
- Lehman Brothers Japan
- Light Bulb Joke
- Little Baby Jesus
- Little Beagle Johnson (LBJ's Dog)
- Little Brown Jug
- Location Business Japan
- Lyndon Baines Johnson
- Laguna Beach Jean Company (Los Angeles, CA)
- Long Beach Junior Chamber (California)
- Long Beach Junior Concert Band
- L.T. Ball Junior High (Tipp City, OH)
- Lehman Brothers Japan, Inc.
- Lyndon B. Johnson Library (Austin, Texas)
- Latif Bawany Jute Mills Ltd. (Bangladesh)
- Liberty Bell Jet Rally
- Left Bank Jazz Society (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
military prisoner population peaks when 10,450 military prisoners are confined in Vietnam, most at the United States Army Installation Stockade at Long Binh, known as the Long Binh Jail (LBJ).