Nick Pfeiffer MidWest One Bank Iowa City, Iowa Edna De Saro Lone Star National Bank Pharr, Texas Theckla D.
What does LSNB stand for?
LSNB stands for Lone Star National Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSNB
We have 1 other meaning of LSNB in our Acronym Attic
- Logical Sector Numbers
- Longhorn Sports Network (University of Texas)
- Lymphedema Support Network (UK)
- Large Signal Network Analyzer
- Least Splanchnic Nerve Activity (physiology)
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- Logan Square Neighborhood Association (est. 1962; Chicago, IL)
- Louisiana State Nurses Association
- Load Sharing Network Address Translation
- Law Society of New Brunswick (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Legal Services of North Carolina (est. 1976)
- Legal Services of Northern California
- Leslie Science & Nature Center
- Lincoln Square Neighborhood Center (New York, NY)
- Lymphoma of Small Noncleaved Cells
- Legal Services of North Dakota (est. 2004)
- Liquid Scintillator Neutrino Detector (Los Alamos)
- Low Solids Non-Dispersed (drilling mud)
- Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve Discharge
- Lege Soziologiako Nazioarteko Erakundea (Basque: International Institute of Sociology of Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Lone Star National Bank Established in 1983, Lone Star National Bank has provided banking services to communities in South Texas for the past 25 years.
Nelson, former assistant vice president, Lone Star National Bank, Pharr, Texas.