The series starts in counties Derry and Donegal where the story of the Londonderry and Lough Swilly Railway is illustrated through poignant personal stories and archive.
What does LLSR stand for?
LLSR stands for Londonderry and Lough Swilly Railway
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLSR
We have 1 other meaning of LLSR in our Acronym Attic
- Limiting Lines of Snorkel Approach
- Law, Letters and Society (course; University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Low-Level Source Operation (US DoD)
- Lower Layer Super Output Area (census term; UK)
- Language, Literacy, and Special Populations (Sam Houston State University; Huntsville, TX)
- Lead Logistics Service Provider
- Link-Layer Security Protocol (encryption)
- Log and Lumber Selling Price (forestry industry)
- Lifelong Learning and Service Recognition (Academy of General Dentistry)
- Linear Least Square Regression (mathematics)
- Long-Latency Stretch Response
- Lost Lake Scout Reservation (Boy Scouts of America)
- Library for Lens System Ray Tracing (physics)
- Language and Learning Support Service
- Language, Literacy, and Sociocultural Studies
- Laser Light Source Station
- Loose Lips Sink Ships
- Lifelong Learning Sector Skills Council (UK)
- Lansmoore Lasers Swim Team (Georgia)
- Laser Light Scattering Technique (bioscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In nearby Finntown, you can, from June to September, take a three mile trip alongside Lough Finn on an old steam locomotive which was once operated by the Co Donegal and Londonderry and Lough Swilly Railway Companies.