The Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) is acting as lead organization on behalf of its members and also for members of the Higher Education Purchasing Consortium for Wales (HEPCW), the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC), the North West Universities Purchasing Consortium (NWUPC), the North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC), and the Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (APUC Limited).
What does LUPC stand for?
LUPC stands for London Universities Purchasing Consortium (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LUPC
We have 3 other meanings of LUPC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Union Press Association (United Auto Workers)
- Louisiana University Police Association
- Low Utilization Payment Adjustment (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service)
- Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993 (Australia)
- Land Use Pattern Allocation Guide (Hawaii)
- Land Use Policy and Administration Project (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Land Use Planning and Analysis System (computer model)
- Land Use and Planning Committee (Venice, CA)
- Land Use Priorities Committee (Massachusetts)
- Liverpool University Potholing Club (UK)
- Liaoning University of Petroleum and Chemical Technology (China)
- Liberians United for Peace and Democracy
- Liberty University Police Department (Virginia)
- Lancaster University Personal Development Planning (UK)
- Lawrence University Percussion Ensemble (Appleton, WI)
- Ladies United for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails
- Loyola University Physician Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Land Use Policy Group (UK)
- Little Unix Programmers Group
- Land Use Planning Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Framework Agreement covers four purchasing consortia: * Higher Education Purchasing Consortium, Wales ("HEPCW") - comprising 12 members * Value Wales - comprises 122 member institutions and includes public sector bodies such as Companies House, the DVLA and the Food Standards Agency, as well as a number of Educational institutions * London Universities Purchasing Consortium ("LUPC") - comprising 68 full member institutions * Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium ("SUPC") - comprising 112 member institutions The Lots which TouchVision has successfully tendered for are as follows: AV equipment supply only - for HEPCW, Value Wales, LUPC, SUPC.
Mills & Reeve and Cobbetts were among 13 firms appointed to the legal panel of the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC).