London, United Kingdom, Mar 28, 2012 - (ABN Newswire) - London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE) and the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE) today announce that they have signed an exclusive "Letter of Intent" (LoI) to collaborate across five key business areas.
What does LSEX stand for?
LSEX stands for London Stock Exchange (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lightning Strike and Electric Shock Survivors, International
- London School of Economics Students Union (UK)
- Life Support Equipment Training
- Logistics Standardization and Evaluation Team
- Logistics Supportability Evaluation Team
- Life Sciences E-Technology Transfer (Canada)
- Laboratoire des Substances Explosives de Vemeuil
- Low Speed Electric Vehicle
- Lunar Surface Exploration Vehicle
- Law Society of England and Wales (UK)
- Liepaja Special Economic Zone (Liepaja, Latvia)
- Lamp Survival Factor (lighting)
- Langue des Signes Française (French Sign Language)
- Lanka Software Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Large-Scale Flow
- Laser-Saturated Fluorescence
- Late SV40 Factor (mammalian transcription)
- Law Society Finals (UK)
- Learning for a Sustainable Future (est. 1991; Canada)
- Leased from
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organisers in a group calling itself OccupyLSX -- or Occupy London Stock Exchange -- had won strong support via social networking websites.
European equities mostly rose on Thursday, with London supported by news that Lloyds bank will axe 15,000 more jobs and that the London Stock Exchange is once more a likely takeover target.
This security was originally required by the London Stock Exchange to be exchanged for LucasVarity Corporation shares no later than 18 months after the date of its issue.
LONDON -- The London Stock Exchange and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange today signed a Memorandum of Understanding to formalise the existing strong ties between the two organisations.
The four new investors in the Maple consortium of Canadian banks and financial companies were Desjardins Financial Group , Dundee Capital Markets, GMP and Manulife Financial bid to buy TMX stock markets, to try to block a merger with the London Stock Exchange, GMP and Manulife is another clear indication that our offer for TMX Group is superior to the LSE, which are also trying to merge their operations.
5 billion pounds in 2009, the London Stock Exchange said.
A listing on the London Stock Exchange will enhance the accessibility of ARCO to European investors," said Lodwrick M.