Mr Ukra, who speaks Arabic and has a Masters in Pharmacy from the University of London School of Pharmacy, will be responsible for attracting, developing and retaining professional pharmacists into the Planet Pharmacy business.
What does LSOP stand for?
LSOP stands for London School of Pharmacy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSOP
We have 8 other meanings of LSOP in our Acronym Attic
- Library Shop on Main (Akron, OH)
- Loewenberg School of Nursing (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Lanky Streak of Piss
- Latin Series of Poker
- Lebanese Society of Periodontology
- Life Standards of Practice (Canadian Regulatory)
- Lincoln School of Photography (UK)
- Little Shop Of Physics (Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO)
- Local Services Ordering and Provisioning Committee
- Local Standard Operating Procedure (various applications)
- Long Stay Older Patient (Australia)
- Large Scale Off Road
- Line Successive Over Relaxation (simulation method)
- Local Service Order Requirements (public utilities)
- Leicester Shire Online Research Atlas (UK)
- London School of Sound
- Lotus Seven Owners Switzerland (software club)
- Landelijke Stichting Ouders Van Druggebruikers (Dutch: National Foundaion Relatives and Parents of Abusers)
- Landelijke Stuurgroep Ontwikkeling Windenergie (Dutch: Rural Wind Energy Development Steering Group)
- Label Switched Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first comprehensive analysis, carried out by Ian Wong, professor of paediatric medicines research at the London School of Pharmacy, suggests the number of children on the drugs has surged sharply.
Prof John Mann, from Queen's, and Prof Stephen Neidle of the London School of Pharmacy made the breakthrough.
Scott Gottlieb, FDA Deputy Commissioner Speakers: Carmen Catizone, National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Jonathan Harper, Principal Consultant to Council of Europe Counterfeit Medicines Committee Julian Morris, International Policy Network Peter Pitts, Center for Medicines in the Public Interest, Pacific Research Institute Graham Satchwell, British Security Expert Professor David Taylor, London School of Pharmacy Jim Thomson, Patient Safety Advocate Dr.
Although liver toxicity associated with kava-kava is rare, it is not possible to predict who is at risk," explains Dr Liz Williamson, of the London School of Pharmacy.
He holds a Pharmacy degree with Honors from the London School of Pharmacy and is a member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
Mary's Hospital Medical School, University of London and a Bachelor of Pharmacy from The London School of Pharmacy, University of London.
United Healthcare Service -- UNIVERSITA' DEL SACRO CUORE DI ROMA -- Ugine & ALZ -- Unedic -- University of South Africa -- University of Bologna -- University of London School of Pharmacy -- U.