It is being held by The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) Kuwait Programme on Development, Governance and Globalisation in the Gulf States in association with the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS).
What does LSEPS stand for?
LSEPS stands for London School of Economics and Political Science (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Learners with Special Educational Needs (South Africa)
- Learning, Skills and Employment Network (Hulme, Manchester, England, UK)
- London Social Enterprise Network (UK)
- Lightweight Shipboard Electro-Optical System
- Large Solar Energetic Particle
- Legal, Social, Ethical and Professional
- Leicester Shire Economic Partnership (England, UK)
- Logistics Standardization and Evaluation Program
- Lumbosacral Somatosensory Evoked Potential
- Lunar Surface Experiment Package
- Line Scan Echo Planar Spectroscopic Imaging
- Launch Sequencer
- Leeds Sleep Evaluation Questionnaire (UK)
- Labor Standards Enforcement Report
- Linear Solvation Energy Relationship
- Linear Solvation Energy-Related
- London and South Eastern Railways (UK)
- Lone Star Equine Rescue (Hitchcock, TX)
- Life Support Equipment Retrieval Program
- Louisiana School Employees' Retirement System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cardean Learning company creates its courses in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia Business School, the London School of Economics and Political Science, Stanford University, and the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
NEW YORK and LONDON and PARIS, September 19 /PRNewswire/ -- - Academic Research & Policy Dialogue to Address Pressing Global Problems A global network for graduate-level public policy education and policy dialogue that will harness top academic talent to address the most pressing policy challenges of the 21st Century was launched today by three leading international public policy graduate institutions, Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), and Sciences Po (Paris).
He also attended the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Professor Robert Reiner, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK About the Author/Editor Dr Mark Button is a Principal Lecturer and Associate Head (Curriculum) at the Institute of Criminal Justice Studies, University of Portsmouth, UK.
Professor Francis Snyder, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK Scholarship in European Union Law has undergone a transformation in the last decade or so.
Sources: - Airwide Solutions - Analysys International - Analysys Research - AutoritE[umlaut] de RE[umlaut]gulation des Communications E[umlaut]lectroniques et des Postes (ARCEP) - China Mobile - China Unicom - eMarketer - Federation of Korean Information Industries - Harris Interactive - HeadlightVision - Informa Telecoms & Media - International Data Corporation (IDC) - London School of Economics and Political Science - M:Metrics, Inc.
He was educated at the London School of Economics and Political Science, the cole Nationale d'Adminstration, the Diplomatic Academy Vienna, the Inns of Court School of Law in London, the University of Luxembourg and Robert Schuman Strasbourg and the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.