The series is being run by the London Middle East Institute at SOAS (LMEI).
What does LMEI stand for?
LMEI stands for London Middle East Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Medical Ethics Committee (UK)
- Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Landmark Educational Consultancy Center
- Little Man's Extraordinary Cat Club
- Little Meadows Early Childhood Center
- La Marque Economic Development Corporation (Texas)
- Laurea Magistrale in Economics and Finance (Italy)
- Lincoln Medical Education Foundation
- Lotus Mail Exchange Facility (software)
- Lynchburg Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union (Virginia)
- Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
- Leading Marine Engineering Mechanic (Royal Navy rating, UK)
- Laughing My Ears Off
- Laughing My Eyes Out (chat slang)
- Lung Metastasis of Extrapulmonary Origin (oncology)
- Lincoln Medical Education Partnership
- Lower Manhattan Energy Program (New York, NY)
- Lower Manhattan Emergency Preservation Fund
- Latvian Medical Engineering and Physics Society (Latvia)
- Labor and Management Employee Relations
Samples in periodicals archive:
He sits on the advisory board of the London Middle East Institute at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), is a trustee of the London Central Mosque and attends numerous functions in the Republic of Ireland, where he is also accredited as Ambassador, the publication concluded.
Invited by the London Middle East Institute (LMEI) on November 11 to speak about the foreign policy of the next U.
He gave the speech to a meeting at the Academy of Graduate Studies in Tripoli organised by the London Middle East Institute.
Professor Robert Springborg, director of the London Middle East Institute at the School of Oriental and African Studies, predicted a "frenzy" of building and development as Iraq tried to make good war damage and years of stagnation under sanctions.